18 January 2010

Want to hear a great talk?



I just discovered that the talk I gave a couple years or so ago at Many Rivers Books and Tea in Sebastopol is available at this site: http://www.manyriversbooks.com/Audio/FollowingRavenFindingGround.mp3.

I listened to it again tonight and was wildly pleased. It was a really good talk, based on my book Following Raven, Finding Ground: A Road Trip in Search of Home, that discussed the importance of facing your fears to find the life you want. As an added bonus, I remembered how much fun that night was, sharing my thoughts with that room full of people.

The talk comes in at a little over an hour. If you'd like to hear a shorter version (24 minutes), recorded over the telephone specifically to be available as an mp3 (instead of recorded live and then uploaded to the internet), visit my website (www.clairejosefine.com).

No comments: